Chapter 1, You're Great- No Matter What!

I have a part in the big school play.
Unfortunately, I forgot all my lines today.
Some kids laughed, and I wanted to hide,
but I still believe I'm a star inside.
So tonight when I'm standing in that brilliant spotlight,
no matter what happens, I'll be alright.

Question:???
Everyone has days where they make a mistake or do something embarrassing. Usually these things will turn out just fine and may even teach you a valuable lesson! Can you think of something you did that made you feel sad or embarrassed, but you kept a positive outlook and everything turned out better than you thought?


Dyer, Wayne W., Kristina Tracy, and Stacy Heller Budnick. Unstoppable me!: 10 ways to soar through life. Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House, Inc., 2006. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment