Chapter 4 - You Have a Choice

Sometimes I think too much about what others do and say.
I feel so small around them - they must know the right way.
But then I stop and listen to that little inside voice, 
the one that whispers in my heart, "You always have a choice."
So I pause and I think, What's the best way for me?"
Only I know who and what I want to be.

Question???
You can't always do things the way others want you to.  Every person on Earth is unique and can only be truly happy if they follow their own inner wisdom.  That wisdom, or little voice inside, can help you make decisions that are right for you.  Do you ever feel something inside guiding your choices?

Dyer, Wayne W., Kristina Tracy, and Stacy Heller Budnick. Unstoppable me!: 10 ways to soar through life. Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House, Inc., 2006. Print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment