Chapter 5 - Farewell to Worry

Last night I was so worried about today's spelling test.
I could barely concentrate on studying, and I didn't get much rest.
So this morning when I woke up, I told my mom how I felt.
She gave me a hug, we practiced my words, and my worries started to melt.  I'll do the best I possibly can, and that's enough for me.
It feels so good to take control - I feel confident and free!

QUESTION??
Worrying is something we all do from time to time, but it doesn't really help anything.  What does help is talking to someone or coming up with a plan!  What is something you worry about?  Have you talked to anyone about your thoughts?   What other actions can you take to tackle your fears?? 

Dyer, Wayne W., Kristina Tracy, and Stacy Heller Budnick. Unstoppable me!: 10 ways to soar through life. Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House, Inc., 2006. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment